1. Security makes all the difference.
2. I don't know how traditional families do it with less than 3 parents.
3. Its nice that my partners can get kinky interests elsewhere sometimes, so I can sleep.
4. Train wrecks happen, non-monogamous or not.
5. I miss having the bed to myself sometimes.
6. Jealously is someone getting to play video games while I'm working.
7. Our pediatrician is confused but accepting of our family dynamic.
8. Finding parental nicknames everyone could agree on and keep society from bugging us was months of negotiations.
9. I run way too many Google calendars.
10. Two partners sounds hotter than the laundry pile implies.
11. The utter dedication my partners have to our children gets me all vah'klemped.
12. Having your families know the truth about poly makes holidays WAY easier.
13. Poly and being an introvert are extremely difficult.
14. Having friends who accept and/or are non-monogamous as well are a huge relief.
15. I don't need you to complete me, I'm complete already.
Dr. A began supporting and coaching relationship 5 years ago in Phoenix, Arizona. She had several years of experience servicing as a volunteer in the local alternative lifestyle communities addressing non-monogamy.